This is a past event.
Oct 23, 2019 / 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Atlas Service Center E17-134
Join us for lunch to meet other new postdocs and learn about postdoc-specific benefits at MIT. This is an in-person orientation session led by the Postdoc Association.
- Open to all postdocs
- Lunch is provided
- Topics covered include:
- Data on postdoc population at MIT
- MIT oversight of postdocs
- Defining postdoc expectations
- Differences between fellows and associates
- The PDA structure and initiatives
- How to get involved
Host: Mandy Chan
Signup is required.
Oct 23, 2019 / Wednesday
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Open in new tab