12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Atlas Service Center (E17 1st floor)
Open in new tab
Join us for lunch to meet other new postdocs and learn about postdoc-specific benefits at MIT. This is an in-person orientation session led by the Postdoc Association.
- Open to all postdocs
- Lunch is provided
- Topics covered include:
- Data on postdoc population at MIT
- MIT oversight of postdocs
- Defining postdoc expectations
- Differences between fellows and associates
- The PDA structure and initiatives
- How to get involved
Registration is required.